A risk assessment survey of a commercial / domestic property proposed for insurance aims to review the adequacy of fire safety, find out any associated moral / physical hazards, and to identify the exposed risks and its separation. It aims to ascertain the high risks and to provide the insurer/proposer means for risk improvement and take all the preventive means to control / mitigate the exposure to risks and monitoring that exposure. Our risk survey clarifies:-
- Description of the subject-matter (including layout of the site and the construction scheme)
- Property Age and condition.
- Description of all the machine/equipments, if any, and any hazards associated with it during its operation.
- The neighboring premises and the extent, to which they affect the establishment, subject of insurance.
- Identifying the risks and the possibility of their probability and severity.
- Ascertaining and measuring the sufficiency, efficiency and appropriate distribution of the available firefighting systems and emergency plan and exists.
- Ascertaining the extent of management commitment to fire prevention/protection systems in order to prevent fires, e.g., regular maintenance programmes, housekeeping, correct storage practices, and smoking areas, etc.)
- Record of the previous losses.
- Calculating the Probable Maximum Loss (PML) and the Maximum Foreseen Loss (MFL).
Categorization of the risks on the basis of its inception, spread, discovery and the extinguishment efficiency).
- Separation of Risks.
- Analyzing of the insured value, and ascertaining adequacy.
- Providing the necessary recommendations as to:
- Reduction of fire hazards risks whether moral/physical.
- Adequacy of fire protection measures.
Do not hesitate to take the next action:
Kindly, accept our offer to have a free advice through calling CIO on 01001136311 and there is no-obligation Or, Have one-hour free consultation by meeting one of our claims manager Or, Complete our website online enquiry form and get our reply within 2 business days.