Comprehensive Project & Machinery Ins. / Contractor’s Plant & Machinery / Contractor’s All Risks / Erection All Risks / Electronic Equipment Claims
- Determine whether the policy was in force at the time of the claim and whether it covers the claim. Though the idea is elementary but most often overlooked, thus we are keen to assist the insured in presenting their claim and investigate and ensure that all relevant matters are genuinely disclosed. Such attitude in gathering the claim facts will assist in applying the policy operative clause and the policy exclusions and conditions.
- Studying the relative documents to establish the sound basis for computing the labor costs.
- Investigate the invoices regarding the material costs in accordance with the loss or damage.
- Investigate the circumstances of the claim and consider the respective liabilities of the parties under the contract conditions.
- Assess the damage caused and evaluate the cost of repair if necessary in conjunction with our quantity surveyors or other third party professional help which may be necessary.
What if the claim in question is already underway but mishandled?
Even if the claim was assigned to a loss adjuster who mishandled the claim, we are capable to control and overcome any arisen issues through our skilful negotiating and technical skills.
Do not hesitate to take the next action:
Kindly, accept our offer to have a free advice through calling CIO on 01001136311 and there is no-obligation Or, Have one-hour free consultation by meeting one of our claims manager Or, Complete our website online enquiry form and get our reply within 2 business days.